– Homemade Guacamole on sourdough–
I make this almost weekly. An easy snack that goes with toast, carrots, celery or just by the spoonful.
Recently cut down after reading this article about the carbon footprint of avocados. Not necessarily something you consider about the food that we find so accessible.
• Avocado (soft to very soft)
• Red onion
• Cherry tomatoes
• Cayenne pepper
• Lemon juice
1. Scoop the avocado and mash with a fork
2. Finely chop some garlic, dice the onion and add to the avocado
3. Splash in some oil, salt, pepper and cayenne for heat.
4. Add the halved tomatoes, chopped coriander and squeeze the lemon juice over
Straight forward and quick to make. Give it a try!